IDWOX Identification tag
pewag always remains focused on continuously improving its products wherever possible. For this reason, our lifting identification tags now come in a rectangular shape that offers several benefits, all leading towards greater safety. The tags are made from corrosion-resistant material and are attached to the sling with a quick-release fastener, also corrosion-resistant, thus significantly improving safety for the user. The idea was to eliminate the errors that were made repeatedly in the past, when users took the number of corners of the identification tag and the chain dimensions to work out the maximum load capacity without taking the markings on the identification tag into consideration. This is due to the fact that in all standard documentation for lifting chains, the number of corners featured by the identification tag corresponds to the grade category of the lifting chain. However, standards only ever describe the minimum requirements of a product and may of course be exceeded.
A rectangular identification tag effectively prevents these sort of errors from occurring and offers users the following benefits:
- Prevents misjudging the carrying capacity of the lifting chain as the user is forced to look at the tag prior to each lifting process
- When the marking is not observed, the lifting chain will be classed as a maximum grade 4
- Corrosion-resistant; therefore resistant to acids, caustics and their vapours
- It is assembled to the chain sling with a mounting device which makes the identification tag undetachable
- All information is engraved, allowing for customer-specific markings
- Pre-stamped year dates for periodic inspections make the date of the last inspection immediately apparent
- For periodic inspections, only the month needs to be stamped
- 2 in 1: TKWI replaces another tag for test intervals
Quality should never have to remain anonymous. This stainless steel ID tag set, consisting of a TKWI identification tag and a mounting device, is now fully customisable to engrave the customer name or any other logo. Inspection data may also be entered and a plaque for different grade classifications makes things easier for technicians!
Buy now in the new pewag webshop!
Explore this and many more products in our new webshop. Our configurator will help you find the right product for your application!
Note: Webshop only for B2C customers - to order as a retailer, please log in here:
To the login
|Code / Type||For lifting chains||consisting of|
|IDWOX G6 for chain 4 + 5 Identification tag set neutral||I- and multi-leg slings||tag + master link open 5 x 28 + safety information|
|IDWOX G6 for chain 6 - 26 Identification tag set neutral||I- and multi-leg slings||tag + master link open 8 x 62 + safety information|